Hawthorne Municipal Pool
- The Pool OPENED Memorial Day Weekend - Weekends Only - Saturdays and Sundays 11am to 8pm (SIGN-UP FOR POOL MEMBERSHIPS AT THE POOL DURING OPEN HOURS).
- As of Monday, June 21, when school has dismissed for the school year, the Pool will be open Monday through Friday from 10 am until 8 pm - with the hour of 10am until 11am for Adult Swim, and Saturdays & Sundays from 11am until 8pm (no Adult Swim on weekends).
- Membership Sign-ups at the Pool during open pool hours. (Returning Members please bring your pool badge - no need to prove residency)
- New Members please bring proof of residence, photo ID and confirmation mail that you are a current resident of Hawthorne or North Haledon.
- Membership is open to residents of Hawthorne and North Haledon*
- Day Passes are available for residents of Hawthorne and North Haledon only*
- Only Members of the pool may purchase guest passes
- Facility consists of main pool and kiddie pool for children ages 1 to 7
- In order to maintain Social Distancing and reduced touch contact, the slide and the diving board will be closed until further notice.
- *Two proofs of residency are required for each patron entering the facility
Pool is Open on Weekends 11am until 8pm (whistle at 7:45pm. When school is dismissed for the summer, the Pool will be open Weekends 11am until 8pm and Weekdays 10am until 8pm (with the hour of 10am until 11am reserved for Adult Swim).
Applications for membership for the 2021 Season will be accepted during pool hours at the pool complex.
Volunteer Firefighter/Ambulance Family $240
Active Duty Military Family $150.
Adult (19-64) $115
Youth (12-18) $100.
Junior (3-11) $90.
Heath Aid/Caregiver (18+) $115
Day Pass Resident Weekday $15
Day Pass Weekend Resident $20.
MONDAY - FRIDAY 11am - 8pm (whistle@7:45pm)
ADULT SWIM 10am-11am on Weekdays Only
SATURDAY & SUNDAY - 11am - 8pm (whistle@7:45pm)
No Adult Swim on Weekends
The last entrance to Pool facility is at 7:30 pm. The whistle to clear the pool itself will sound 15 minutes prior to the closing of the facility (7:45 pm).
Management shall have the authority to prohibit any action or conduct which they may consider to be dangerous, improper, or in violation of the Pool Rules, and may expel or suspend the privileges otherwise granted to the holders of admission badges or their guests. Hawthorne Code 360-10.
Messages for the Pool
Register to receive Nixle messages regarding the Hawthorne Pool.