Optimum by Alice USA (Oakland, New Jersey - 866-218-3259) has implemented a senior citizen discount in the amount of 10% of the monthly rate of the broadcast basic level of cable television service for residents who qualify subject to the following requirements:
- Any person sixty-two years of age or older is eligible.
- Eligible senior citizens cannot share the subscription with more than one person in the same household who is less than 62 years of age.
- Senior citizen income requirements must be below the threshold established in the Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled Program (N.J.S.A. 30:4D-21). The 2010 income levels are as follows:
- Single Income level: $24,432
- Married Income level: $29,956
Basic Level of Cable Service
This discount only applies to the broadcast basic level of cable television service, and will not apply to any additional service, feature, or equipment offered by the Company including any premium channel services and pay-per-view services.
Senior citizens who qualify for the discount may call Optimum by Altice USA customer service department at 866-218-3259 to obtain an application form.